Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Free Homeschool Curriculum



I am creating a Homeschool Curriculum from completely free resources, you will never have to pay for anything that i link up to. Any accounts you will need to create will all be Free.

This is a work in progress and I will only making the completed pages and grades available for public use when they are completed. Thank you.
  • Currently I am using a lot of Textbooks From Various sources. As I have time, god willing, I will begin adding subjects to the list by grade using other sources besides textbooks. 
  • Some Courses and Subjects have been loaded no grades are complete as of yet. Although for right now i was able to locate Free Complete High School Curriculum for temporary use.
  •  I will be working on this Daily so please check back often; as I get more subjects completed I will bring them online also.

Thank you for your encouragement, Suggestions.  
You May Join the Facebook group to get Questions Answered and offer Suggestions.

Free Homeschool Curriculum Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment